First time logging in?
Is it the first time you are logging in with your account in Motivati systems?
- Your username is your e-mail adress.
To receive a password:
- Go to feedback.motivati.no
- Fill in your e-mail and proceed
- You will automatically receive a temporary password
- After you have logged in you will be asked to set a new password (if for some reason that does not happen, you can change your password by clicking the turnwheel to the lower left)
Tip! Copy the password from the e-mail you receive from firstname.lastname@example.org, and paste it when you sign in.
Did you use «Forgot password», but received a message saying your e-mail is not an account in Motivati system?
It is most likely your account has been registered with the wrong e-mail. The administrator for your company (usually the top leader or the person responsible for HR) can log in and check which e-mail is registered to your account, and if necessary change it.
Clicked «Forgot password», but have not receieved the e-mail with the new password?
Is your e-mail a Hotmail-account?
It is most likely the e-mail sent from Motivati has been stopped by the firewall protecting your Hotmail-account. To solve this, follow these steps:
- Log in to Hotmail and click the «Options» drop-down from your Inbox screen.
- Click «Junk Mail protection», click «Safe List»
- Type in email@example.com and click «add» and «OK».
- Add the e-mail to your «contact list». This is an extra way to make sure you receive e-mail from a certain person or a domain. To do this in Hotmail, click «Contacts», click «New», assign a name and type in the e-mail adress in the box called «Online Adresses».
Do you still have issues? Please, contact us by chat, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 55 55 89 99